Cucumber avocado rolls are low in calories, for those following a gluten-free or low-carb diet, cucumber avocado rolls can be a satisfying option. Also, cucumber avocado rolls are a good source of healthy monosaturated fats, Vitamins such as K, C, and folate, and minerals like Potassium. Here’s a recipe on how to make this delicious meal.
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 ripe avocado
- ¼ cup of cream cheese
- Smoked salmon or cab sticks(optional)
- Sesame seeds(optional, for garnish)
- Soy sauce and wasabi for serving
MUST READ:7 Smoothies that Support Digestion
How to Make
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into long thin strips using a vegetable peeler, cut the avocado into thin slices too.
- Lay a cucumber strip flat on a cutting board.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese along the length of the cucumber strip, and place a slice of avocado, and salmon at one end of the cucumber strip.
- Carefully roll the cucumber strip around the avocado and other ingredients, creating a neat roll. You can use a toothpick to secure it.
- Slice your roll into bite-size pieces, and sprinkle sesame seeds on top for added texture and flavor.
- Serve with soy sauce and wasabi on the side.
These rolls are a refreshing and healthy snack option, feel free to customize the filling based on your preferences and enjoy.