Many people want that clear, smooth beautiful skin. Some invest a lot of money buying expensive creams, beauty products to get the perfect skin. Do you know that you can get that beautiful skin without breaking the bank? Here is how:
Your skin will thank you if you eat these natural things.
- Oranges: It is high in vitamin C, minerals and dietary fiber. All these boost the immune system, which helps you to fight diseases. The antioxidants in oranges protects the body from harmful radiation and other skin infections.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, a carotenoid that acts as an antioxidant and also gives tomatoes the luscious red color. It helps remove the harmful oxygen radicals that cause toxic buildup resulting in skin rashes, acne, and aging. You can add tomatoes to your vegetable salad and others.
- Carrots: Carrot is rich in beta-carotene, a carotenoid that gives the carrots their red or orange color. Beta-carotene has antioxidant properties that prevent cell and DNA damage. Carrots are great in salads, pies or oats.
- Avocados are rich in vitamins A, E, C, K, B-6, folate, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, choline, lutein, potassium, magnesium, sodium, phytosterols, monounsaturated fats, and polyunsaturated fats. Consuming avocados prevents the harmful effects of sun on the skin.
- Milk: It contains calcium, vitamin D, and other nutrients. What is not so well known is that milk also contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) that help promote good skin health. You can take milk morning and evening to get the desired result. But avoid milk if you’re lactose intolerance.
- Garlic : is rich in vitamins C and B6, iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and possess antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, it helps fight skin infections, reduces swelling and skin rashes, and flushes out toxins. You can add it to all your meals.
- Sunflower seeds :They are enriched with vitamins E, A, D, healthy fats, linoleic acid zinc, iron, calcium, and potassium. These nutrients help to moisturize the skin and reduce inflammation.
- Spinach: Its high dietary fiber content helps to keep the gut problems away, which prevents breakouts and rashes. The vitamins and minerals provide the skin cells with nutrition. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor properties that also help to avoid skin diseases thereby helping your skin to be flawless and beautiful.