This recipe is called Avocado Rice Cake because of the avocado toppings on the rice cake, it is a healthy snack because it combines healthy fats from avocados and complex carbohydrates from whole grains creating a balanced option. It also provides Fiber, Minerals, and Vitamins making it a healthy option. Here’s a simple recipe on how to make this delicious snack.
- Whole grain rice cake
- I ripe avocado (depending on the rice cake quantity)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Optional toppings of your choice ( lime juice, sesame seed to sprinkle)
How to Make;
- Cut your avocado into two, and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork or spoon until you achieve your desired consistency, do not make it too smooth for added texture.
- Add your salt and black pepper to taste, mix well to combine.
- Place the rice cake on a tray and spread the mashed avocado evenly to cover the rice cake.
- Squeeze a little lime juice and sprinkle sesame seed on it for extra flavor.
- Your avocado rice cake is ready, enjoy.
Feel free to customize this recipe with your choice of ingredients and spices for extra taste and flavor.