Oatmeal Banana Pancakes are a healthier alternative pancakes made with flour. They are not only delicious but nutritious, they are a great source of Fiber, proteins, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6. Here’s a recipe for oatmeal banana pancakes.
1. 1 cup of rolled oats
2. 2 ripe bananas
3. 2 eggs
4. 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
5. A pinch of salt
6. 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
7. cooking oil or butter
How to Make:
1. Blend rolled oats until they turn into a oat flour like consistency.
2. In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas until they are smooth and free of lumps.
3. Add the blended oats, eggs, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract to the mashed bananas. Mix everything to have a batter.
4. Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add the cooking oil or butter.
5. Pour a ladleful of pancake batter and allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes before flipping using a spatula.
6. Allow the other side to cook for 1 to 2 minutes until they are golden brown and cooked well.
7.Remove the pancakes and keep them well.
These pancakes can be served with your favorite toppings such as fresh fruit, maple syrup, honey, yoghurt or nut. Remember to always customize recipe to suit your taste buds.